Jumat, 04 April 2014

Top 5 Video Games Versi X-E

Back to this stupid blog once again!hehehehe It`s been a while since we talk about game right?So let`s talk about game!In my first posting,I said that my hobby is playing game (Video Games not Online Games).I got the inspiration to write is when I check my old stuff outside my room.I found that my PS2 console is now crippled by dust (OMG it`s been nearly a year).But fortunately it is still keep in good condition as it is at 75% along with it`s game DVD.

And maybe for those reason I favor Triple H....Let`s play the game!
(Let`s Play the Game!)
And I try to recall what is my favorite Games then and now.And here there are: 
1.Resident Evil 5
The first is Resident Evil 5.The reason is,this game is the first non-PS2 game that I ever played.I playing this game on PC until today alongside my younger brother (he`s probably more skilled than I am).RE5 is rather survival theme than Horror.It gave me new experience in new CG Animation system that I never got in PS2 or my other console games.

The Game told the story of the veteran character of the series Chris Redfield and his new partner Sheva Alomar about their journey to repelling Albert Wesker in "saving the world" by destroy it with Las Plagas type 2 and 3

2.GTA IV
The 2nd place is GTA IV.This game is badass!so violent,so challanging,and so frightening.maybe three times as GTA San Andreas.I`m also played this game on PC.The game tells us about the life of Niko Bellic in his quest in modern version of Liberty City!

3.Dynasty,Musou Orochi and Samurai Warriors
I Love all of this series.I put them in the same place because they were created by the same publisher Koei.This game (save for Orochi) is combinned between playing,reading,and learning.I can learn many story about China,Japan in their warring era in early AD aside from playing my favorite Character

4.Tekken 5
In the 4th place is Tekken 5.This is the only Fighting game that entertaining me so much.Previously I praised Kamen Rider Ryuki as my fav Fighting game,but not until I play this game.This game is exclusive for ps2 and PS3 for the upgraded Version.This game raise the ratings of the series until today!

The game tells us about the protagonist Jin Kazama in destroying his bloodline of Mishima clan.He became the youngest champion in Iron fist after killing his great-grandfather Jinpachi Mishima.

5.Fatal Frame 3
Closing this posting with my favorite horror theme game,Fatal Frame 3.The most interesting fact is,the game close all of the mystery that happen in the past 2 previous games.Maybe the creator decided to make the entirely new story for the 4th game,and he does!

Made Exclusive for PS2 only,Fatal Frame 3 story is about a young freelance Photographer named Rei Kurosawa who trying to survived the "Tattooed Curse" by the antagonist Reika Kuze as a result of Rei can`t accept her faith being separated (by death) with her late fiancee Yuu Asou

Alright guys that`s all about my 5 favorite Video games.Actually it is so many,but these 5 are the best among them.So tx for reading,and keep living in the moment with me Jeff Hardy!

1 komentar:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's #1 Social Trading Network...

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple.

    Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    BalasHapus