Selasa, 25 Maret 2014

Mirip namun Bukan Saudara

Everyone in this world has been destined by God since the very beginning of their own way.There no one in this world,who have a same way.But I usually notice there`s an unique simillarities between person.They can be simmilar from face,style,hair,and more.

And this time,X-E will talk about those who have a simmilar face!Oh yeah,the photo below feature mostly my friends hahahaha just fill my freetime

Indro "Warkop" & Paul "Big Show" Wight
They maybe not even know each other,but come and look sharply,there`s a simmilarities between this 2 guys.

Ronaldhino & Ronaldhikin
Wow maybe they are twin...but in fact not #sad

Ivan Bachdim & Bad News Barrett
Indonesian forward soccer player Ivan Bachdim also has a "Twin" and he is the former WWE Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett.However Barrett had more powerful body than Bachdim was because he is a Pro wrestler in WWE.

Park Shin Hye & Sunnydahye
Since when Park Shin Hye can speak my own languange?hohohoho of course never.Because Sunnydahye (I don`t know her real name) is grew up in Indonesia.When the first time I saw her,I mistaking her for Shin Hye.FYI Dahye is make up tutor on Youtube so just search on it,and like her FB page tx!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunnydahye/147171715344915

Andrian Halim & Indra Herlambang

Just be silly at time hahahaha....When i see my classmate,I think his face is a little bit simmilar to Indonesian Actor named Indra Herlambang.Can you see that too?

Agnes Monica & Winda Angelia

Wait wait wait!Something amazing just happen it hits me....Agnes Monica now sporting a short hair...and she remind me of someone....guess who?hehehe my another classmate (gk penting juga sih hehehehe)

Nong Poy & Agnes Monica
The comparison is gender-cross hahahaha But don`t worry since Nong Poy is already a woman right now.Agnes Monica is looklike Nong Poy from distance and they also look the pair of twin sisters.
 
And hey this stupid article make me crazy....because when I wrote it,I was so stressful and try to find some entertaining.So now grab a shower,because I don`t know either you,lobotomy man,or Britney Spears care about me or not....

2 komentar: